REGISTRATION: Step 1 of 4
THE ON LINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE ON SITE.
The student fee is for all students following a masters course and who have not yet started their doctoral studies. Any person who is already engaged in a doctoral program in order to obtain a PhD must pay the full registration fees according to ESCOP membership or not.
A letter from a local Professor stating that the student is not enrolled on a doctoral program must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDES:
* Admission to all scientific sessions
* Admission to the Welcome Cocktail Reception, Thursday 29th
* 3 lunches
* Coffee breaks
* Conference material (delegate bag, proceedings, etc.)
CONFIRMATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PASSWORD
You will receive two confirmations by email:
- Registration confirmation: once the registration is succesfully performed
- Payment confirmation: once your payment is successfully performed. Please present this email at the registration desk on arrival at the conference.
To submit an abstract, please use the abstract submission password provided in the Registration Confirmation email.
The abstract submission password can be used only when the registration payment is succesfully performed. If you pay by credit card, you will be able to submit your abstract after the payment. If you pay by Bank Transfer, previous confirmation done by the BCBL will be needed, and could take about 4 days depending on your bank.
You may choose between two means of payment, credit card payment or bank transfer.
- Credit card payment should be preferred to bank transfer, particularly for payments made from outside Spain, as bank transfers can be expensive. Credit card payment also allows you to submit the abstract just after the payment, otherwise a previous confirmation by the BCBL is needed.
- If you choose the bank transfer payment, as the BCBL payment confirmation is needed to activate the abstract submission password, please mind the abstract submission deadline. No abstract will be accepted after the abstract submission deadline.
- BANK: KUTXA (Caja de Ahorros y Monte de Piedad de Gipuzkoa y San Sebastián)
- BANK HOLDER: BCBL, Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language
- BANK ACCOUNT: 2101 0381 04 0012762225
- IBAN: ES30 2101 0381 0400 1276 2225
- BIC: CGGKES22
- Please indicate: ESCOP 2011 + your NAME + your LAST NAME(s)
- Please send the transfer receipt to: email@example.com
CANCELLATION OF CONGRESS PARTICIPATION
If you need to cancel your conference participation, please notify the conference committee in written form. For cancellations received before August 15th 2011, the registration fee will be refunded minus a 20% handling fee for administrative costs. No refund can be made for cancellations received after August 15th 2011.
THE ON LINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE ON SITE.The online registration system for the ESCOP 2011, 17th MEETING OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY in Donostia - San Sebastián is closed. If you are not registered you can do this in Donostia – San Sebastián as it appears in the program of the conference