Important news for ESCoP 2011 participants.
This news contains important information related to the ESCoP 2011 Conference. We recommend that you read it carefully.
1) IMPORTANT: Valid ID / Passport: Participants will be asked to show an ID or passport when picking up their pack of materials. Please remember to bring your ID or passport to the Conference Venue.
2) Conference program: Is available on-line
3) Conference registration: The on-line registration closed on Tuesday, August 16th. If you know anyone who wishes to attend, on-site registration will be available at the conference venue, with a fee of 400€.
4) Wine Tasting (Social Event) and Conference Dinner: If you wish to attend the wine tasting and/or the conference dinner (Wine: Friday September 30th, Dinner: Saturday October 1st), you can register on-line until September 6th. Please note that it will NOT be POSSIBLE to register on-site. Prices:
- Wine Tasting (Social Event): 50€
- Conference Dinner: 60€
5) Oral presentations. The conference room will have both PC and Mac computers. Information about provided software will be published on-line in the next several days. Presentations must be uploaded onto a server at the venue, and the server will send presentations to the computers in each conference room. There are two options for uploading your presentation:
- Sending it by e-mail to email@example.com by September 28th
- Uploading it to the server located at the conference venue, at least ONE DAY before your presentation (9:00am - 7:30pm)
7) Brain Talks V, September 29th - 5:30pm: This is an open event for the general public. This talk/gastronomic show is organized jointly with the BCC - Basque Culinary Center. To optimize our preparations for this talk, please let us know if you will require translation from Spanish into English.
8) San Sebastian Guided Tours: Carlson Wagonlit Travel Agency will organize optional guided tours for ESCOP 2011 attendees and companions. If you want to register for these tours, please contact Amaia de Santiago (+34 94 4287548 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deadline: September 6th.
- More info and guided tour options
9) Accommodation: San Sebastian is one of the most popular and touristic cities of Northern Spain, so we recommend that you book a hotel as soon as possible in order to avoid availability issues.
- More info and suggested accommodation options
10) You can follow us on:
- Twitter: bcbl_
- Use the hashtag #escop2011 to share info about the conference
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bcbl.eu
- FB event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=253485191336260
The Organizing Committee