NCPW 13 Important Info
Below you will find information that may be helpful as you prepare to depart for the conference.
BADGES & REGISTRATION DESK
Please remember to bring Valid ID / Passport: Participants will be asked to show an ID or passport when picking up their pack of materials at the registration desk. For security reasons, attendees and speakers are asked to wear their name badges at the premises at all times. Our Technical secretariat and the Registration desk will be open daily at the following times:
* Thursday July 12th - from 07:30 to 18:00
* Friday July 13th - from 08:30 to 17:30
* Saturday July 14th - from 08:30 to 13:30
ORAL PRESENTATIONS AND POSTER DIMENSIONS
We have scheduled 20 minutes for the talks including 5 minutes for discussion.
Participants are requested to design posters with the following dimension:
- Maximum poster height: 120 cm
- Maximum poster width: 90 cm
Each poster will be given a unique number which correspond to the poster panel. Participants are requested to put up their poster before 11:00 am on the day corresponding to their poster presentation so as to increase the opportunity for other participants to read it. Posters should be removed by the end of the day (before 7:30 pm), but can stay on the panels until then.
The conference room will have both PC and Mac computers. Presentations must be uploaded onto a server at the venue, located at the registration desk. There are two options for uploading your presentation:
1) Sending it by e-mail to email@example.com by July 11th
2) Uploading it to the server located at the conference venue, at least ONE DAY before your presentation.
3) Software provided for the presentations:
- PC: Power Point 2007 SP3, Adobe reader X Version 10.1.3, Windows media video, VLC
- MAC: Power Point 2008 update 12.3.3, Keynote'09 Version 5.1(1018), Adobe reader 10.1.3, VLC, QuickTime
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
A .pdf copy of the book of abstracts will be published in the webpage of the workshop soon.
The conference dinner card will be given at the registration desk during the registration. You must take this card in order to attend the conference dinner.
You may keep an eye on the weather forecast in San Sebastian here: http://www.eltiempo.es/san-sebastian.html
You can follow us on:
We look forward to seeing you in San Sebastian!