Protection of personal data
BCBL guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided as User of the site www.bcbl.eu and/or by e-mail, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/ 2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016.
The User is informed and gives consent for the personal data collected in this website to be incorporated into files and processing for which BCBL is responsible, as well as for the processing thereof.
- To manage the supplied information that may be necessary for the activity of the BCBL.
- To submit general information on BCBL, its research lines, staff, facilities and equipment.
- To allow the participation of the person interested in job offers, activities and seminars, publications, public databases, news, scientific dissemination and contact details.
- To send information on congresses and projects directed by the BCBL or in which the centre has participated.
- To recruit volunteer participants for our studies.
In the event that the information request includes personal data corresponding to any individual other than the person making the request, the person must, prior to its inclusion, inform them of the content of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
The legitimacy for the processing is the consent of the interested person, expressed unequivocally by filling in and sending the existing forms on this website. The data will be kept for an indefinite period until you express the contrary. The User may, at any time, exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation of processing or revoke the consent given in the terms established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and in the implementing regulations, by sending a letter attaching a copy of his/her ID card or passport to BCBL.
With this Privacy Statement, BCBL sets out its policy on the use of the information you have provided:
- BCBL collects only the necessary personal information to achieve its intended purpose.
- Under no circumstances will your personal data be processed or transferred to third parties, except for with the unequivocal consent of the data subject, or in the cases provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- BCBL guarantees, in any case and at all times, the right to access, rectify, delete, transfer, limit the treatment or revoke the consent given, always according to the legislation in force.
- BCBL only stores the data over the period that may be necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected or for their subsequent processing; they will subsequently be blocked for the legally established periods.
- BCBL has adopted adequate security measures to protect the data and has installed all the available technical means and measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised access to your personal data.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
In the event of any discrepancy or dispute arising from the interpretation or application of these conditions, or from the use of the Website, BCBL and the User agree, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, to submit to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals in Donostia/San Sebastián.