IWORDD - De la Teoría a la Práctica - Teoriatik Praktikara - From Theory to Practice
IWORDD -- From Theory to Practice is the applied part of IWORDD: International Workshop On Reading and Developmental Dyslexia, organized by the Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language (www.bcbl.eu) and UPV-EHU.
The aim of this third day is to promote the transfer of knowledge and interaction among researchers, parents, teachers and practitioners. "IWORDD -- From Theory to Practice" is centered around six keynote lectures by international experts tailored to a broad audience, followed by a round-table discussion. For this part of the workshop, simultaneous interpretation in Spanish, English and Basque will be provided.
Questions to the speakers can be sent in advance through this form
- Fumiko Hoeft - LENS, Psychiatry & Dyslexia Center, University of California San Francisco (UCSF), Haskins Laboratories & Faculty of Psychiatry, Keio University School of Medicine, Japan.
- Frank Ramus - CNRS, Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique, Institute of Cognitive Studies & Ecole Normale Supérieure, France.
- Sylviane Valdois - CNRS, Laboratoire de Psychologie et Neurocognition & Université Pierre Mendès-France, France.
- Ken Pugh - Haskins Laboratories, University of Connecticut, Dept. of Linguistics, Yale University & Dept. of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, USA.
- Nina Kraus - Auditory Neuroscience Lab, Communication Sciences, Neurobiology & Physiology, Otolaryngology, Northwestern University, USA.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Early registration deadline:
- March 1st, 2016
- Online registration deadline:
- April 1st, 2016
- Conference dates:
- May 7 2016
Unfortunately, Usha Goswami informed us that she will not be able to attend to the event. We are very sorry about this last minute news.
The official poster of the conference is available.