10th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM OF PSYCHOLINGUISTICS
- Riitta Salmelin. Low temperature laboratory. Helsinki, Finland.
- David Poeppel. New York University. New York, USA.
- Jamie I. D. Campbell. University of Saskatchewan. Saskatoon. Canada.
- Sharon Thompson-Schill. University of Pennsylvania, USA.
BCBL - Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language. The scientific program will consist of keynote lectures, oral sessions and poster sessions.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Abstract deadline:
- December 21st, 2010
- Notification of abstract acceptance:
- January 15th, 2011
- Early registration deadline:
- February 1st, 2011
- Online registration deadline:
- March 15th, 2011
- Conference dates:
- April 13th - 16th, 2011
You can register on-site, with the following fees:
- Student on-site: 180 €
- Standard on-site: 220 €
Here you can download the book of abstracts in .pdf format.
We have scheduled 20 minutes for the talks including 5 minutes for discussion.
Participants are requested to design posters with the following dimension:
- Maximum poster height: 120 cm
- Maximum poster width: 90 cm
Each poster will be given a unique number which correspond to the poster panel. Participants are requested to put up their poster before 1:00 pm on the day corresponding to their poster presentation so as to increase the opportunity for other participants to read it. Posters should be removed by the end of the day (before 7:30 pm), but can stay on the panels until then.
To register please complete the online registration form.
Please, remember that the early registration deadline is February 1st, 2011.
The conference program and the accepted abstracts are available.
We would appreciate if you could spread the info about this conference among your friends, students, colleagues, ...
You can download the official poster of the conference here
You can submit your abstract here