L2 phonological acquisition, articulatory training, production training, foreign accent, L1-L2 interactions, variability in speech production, L2 perception and production
Tel.: +34 943 309 300 Ext.: 231
- Kartushina, N., ( 2017 ) Interactions between native and non-native vowels in French-Danish contact: production training study. In M.Yavas, M.Kehoe, and W.Cardoso (Eds.), Bilingual Phonology: Romance in Contact with Germanic. Equinox: Sheffield, UK, pp. 137-156. Doi: 10.1558/equinox.27351
- Kartushina, N., Frauenfelder, U.H., & Golestani, N., ( 2016 ) How and when does the second language influence the production of native speech sounds? Language Learning, 66(S2), 155–186. Doi: 10.1111/lang.12187
- Kartushina, N., Hervais-Adelman, A., Frauenfelder, U. H., & Golestani, N., ( 2016 ) Mutual influences between native and non-native vowels in production: Evidence from short-term visual articulatory feedback training. Journal of Phonetics, 57, 21–39. Doi: 10.1016/j.wocn.2016.05.001
- Kartushina, N., Hervais Adelman, A., & Frauenfelder, U.H., & Golestani, N., ( 2015 ) The effect of phonetic production training with visual feedback on the perception and production of foreign speech sounds. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 138 - 2, 817-832. DOI: 10.1121/1.4926561
- Kartushina, N., & Frauenfelder, U.H., ( 2014 ) On the effects of L2 perception and of individual differences in L1 production on L2 pronunciation. Frontiers in Psychology, 5:1246. Doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01246
- Kartushina, N., & Frauenfelder, U., ( 2013 ) Foreign accents and native sloppiness: The role of individual native production on non-native vowel pronunciation. PPLC13 - Phonetics, phonology, languages in contact. Contact varieties, multilingualism, second language learning, 25 - 28.