DONOSTIA WORKSHOP ON NEUROBILINGUALISM
- Laura-Ann Petitto. University of Toronto, Canada
- Agnes Kovacs. Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary.
- Michael Dorman. Arizona State University, USA.
- Jonathan Grainger. CNRS and University of Provence, France.
- Douglas Davidson. BCBL, Spain.
- Nuria Sebastian. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain.
BCBL - Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language, Successor of the Rovereto Workshop on Bilingualism , the Ghent Workshop on Bilingualism and the Bangor Workshop on Neurobilingualism for one year. The scientific program will consist of keynote lectures, symposiums and poster sessions.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Abstract deadline:
- June 21st, 2010
- Notification of abstract acceptance:
- June 30th, 2010
- Early registration deadline:
- July 15th, 2010
- Online registration deadline:
- September 15th, 2010
- Conference dates:
- September 30th - October 2nd, 2010
The identification numbers of the posters have been changed.
Please check the latest version of the conference program for more information.
The conference program and the list of accepted abstract has been published.
The full abstracts will be available soon.
The accepted/rejected papers will be confirmed within June 30th, 2010. Information about paper presentations, poster dimensions, deadlines for the proceedings document and other requirements will be communicated to authors in the acceptance letter.
The deadline for the abstract submission has been extended.
NEW DEADLINE: June 21st.
Abstract submission for the Donostia Workshop on Neurobilingualism is now open.
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster and oral presentations via the on-line abstract submission form.