7th INTERNATIONAL MORPHOLOGICAL PROCESSING CONFERENCE
- William Marslen-Wilson. MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, UK. Title: "Human language and communication: Explanatory levels and neurobiological substrates".
- Alec Marantz vs. Dave Plaut. The Morphological Mind.
- Second Language Morphology (Organizer: Harald Clahsen)
- Morphology and Cognitive Neuroscience (Organizer: Rob Fiorentino)
- Expanding the scope of theories of morphology in reading (Organizers: Ram Frost and Jay Rueckl)
BCBL - Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language. The scientific program will consist of keynote lectures, symposiums and poster sessions.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Abstract deadline (extended):
- February 15th, 2011
- Notification of abstract acceptance:
- March 1st, 2011
- Early registration deadline:
- March 15th, 2011
- Online registration deadline:
- May 15th, 2011
- Conference dates:
- June 22th - 25th, 2011
The book of abstracts is available.
Our corporate video is available.
In order to improve the organization of the conference we would appreciate it, if you could follow any of these two methods for the download of your talk:
1. by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 20th June (2 pm).
2. giving us your document during the registration.
We would like to inform you that the use of personal laptops will be not allowed in order to keep the schedule on time. The organization will provide PC and Mac computers, which the presentations will be loaded onto.
Thank you very much and see you soon.
The Organizing Committee
The late registration deadline is extended till May 20th, GMT +1
The last day to register for the conference dinner is June 10th, GMT +1
We have scheduled 20 minutes for the talks including 5 minutes for discussion.
Participants are requested to design posters with the following dimension:
- Maximum poster height: 120 cm
- Maximum poster width: 90 cm
Each poster will be given a unique number which correspond to the poster panel. Participants are requested to put up their poster before 1:00 pm on the day corresponding to their poster presentation so as to increase the opportunity for other participants to read it. Posters should be removed by the end of the day (before 7:30 pm), but can stay on the panels until then.
Important registration info
This is a special call for the authors of accepted presentations (Oral and Poster). In order to be included in the book of abstracts, authors (at least one of each presentation) are requested to register on-line by May 15th.
We remind that the on-line registration will close on May 15th. There will be on-site registration at the conference venue.
The conference program is available
Remember that the deadline is tomorrow, February 1st.
To register please complete the online registration form.
Please, remember that the early registration deadline is March 1st, 2011.
We would appreciate if you could spread the info about this conference among your friends, students, colleagues, ...
You can download the official poster of the conference here
You can submit your abstract here